1 pkg24 oz. refrigerated mashed potatoes or your own mashed potatoes
1 1/4 lblean ground beef
1/2 cchopped onion (1 medium)
2 1/2 cfrozen cut green beans, thawed
dash(es)salt and pepper
1 can(s)10 3/4 oz condensed tomato soup
1/2 cshredded cheese (your choice
How to Make Hamburger Pie
- Prepare mashed potatoes, set aside.
- In a large skillet cook meat and onion until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain off fat. Add the salt and pepper.
- Stir in thawed beans and soup, pour into a greased 2-quart baking dish or casserole.
- Spoon mashed potatoes in mounds on bean mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese over the potatoes. Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and cheese begins to brown.