- 1 pkg
- 24 oz. refrigerated mashed potatoes or your own mashed potatoes
- 1 1/4 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion (1 medium)
- 2 1/2 c
- frozen cut green beans, thawed
- salt and pepper
- 1 can(s)
- 10 3/4 oz condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheese (your choice
How to Make Hamburger Pie
- 1Prepare mashed potatoes, set aside.
- 2In a large skillet cook meat and onion until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain off fat. Add the salt and pepper.
- 3Stir in thawed beans and soup, pour into a greased 2-quart baking dish or casserole.
- 4Spoon mashed potatoes in mounds on bean mixture.
- 5Sprinkle cheese over the potatoes. Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and cheese begins to brown.