Ham Bernaise Casserole
1 1/2 cham, cooked and cubed
1(8 oz.) bag(s)broccoli, cauliflower, carrot mix
1 can(s)crem of mushroom soup, undiluted
1 can(s)sliced mushrooms, drained
16 ozpasta (penne, spiral bow ties or macaroni
1 pkgbernaise sauce mix
How to Make Ham Bernaise Casserole
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain. Set aside.
- Cook veggies according to directions. Drain. Set aside.
- Prepare sauce according to directions.
- Place pasta, ham, veggies and mushrooms in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Add sauce and soup. Stir gently to mix well.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes or until heated through.