Green Bean Surprise
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 can(s)italian cut green beans (large can)
1 can(s)canned chicken pieces (large can)
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of chicken
1/4 mediumgreen pepper
2 tspitalian seasoning (to taste)
2 tspsalt and pepper (to taste)
2/3 pkgshredded casserole cheese
1 can(s)chow main noodles
How to Make Green Bean Surprise
- Chop celery, green pepper, and onion and put in medium to large mixing bowl. Melt butter in microwave and add to bowl.
- Add all other ingredients except cheese and noodles. Mix well.
- Spray or grease 9 X 13 dish or a little smaller if you don't have that size. Poor contents of mixing bowl into dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Once oven is preheated, put dish in and bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over. Place back in oven and bake for another 20. At 10 minutes left, sprinkle noodles on top but do not cover cheese completely.
- Cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Serve.