Greek Lamb with Noodles
- 2 lb
- lamb, lean and cut into 1" cubes
- 1/2-1 lb
- feta cheese (greek cheese)
- 3 Tbsp
- 3 clove
- garlic, sliced thin or minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2- 8 oz can(s)
- tomato sauce
- 2 c
- beef broth (hot)
- 1/2 lb
- uncooked macaroni, penne or whatever pasta you have on hand
- boiling water to cook the pasta
How to Make Greek Lamb with Noodles
- 1Put lamb in a casserole and sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic, and dot with butter. Roast at 350F turning occasionally until browned, about 40 minutes.
- 2Add tomato sauce and meat broth, continue baking uncovered another 40 minutes till meat is very tender.
- 3On the stove top cook pasta till aldente, drain. Mix the cooked pasta with the meat in the casserole dish gently. Sprinkle with cheese squares, return to the till cheese melts. Serve while hot.