- 16 oz. pkg. loose pack frozen vegetable medley, any combination, thawed
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup, 10.75 oz
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme, crushed
- 1 pkg. refrigerated mashed potatoes, 20 oz
- 1 cup shredded smoked cheddar cheese, 4 oz
How to Make Gardener's Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350. In ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole, mix thawed vegetables, soup and thyme or combine in a large bowl and divide mixture among four small ramekins. Stir mashed potatoes to soften. Spread mashed potatoes carefully over vegetable mixture to cover surface
- 2Bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake about 15 minutes more or til heated through, topping with cheese for the last 5 minutes of baking. Serve in shallow bowls or ramekins.