Easy Penne Pasta Casserole
- 1 box
- (8 ounces) penne pasta, cooked
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 jar(s)
- (26 ounce) spaghetti sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 3/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c
- onion, chopped
- 1-1 1/2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 c
- chopped mushrooms or green peppers or pepperoni (optional)
How to Make Easy Penne Pasta Casserole
- 1Brown meat in large skillet; drain. In another skillet, brown onion, mushrooms,and green pepper in olive oil.
- 2Stir cooked pasta, spaghetti sauce, garlic powder, browned vegetables from other skillet, and half of Parmesan cheese into skillet with the browned beef.
(if using pepperoni, add it now.) Mix well.
- 3Transfer to a 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
Top with Mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes.