easy chicken casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 4 pkg
- veg stock (small)
- 1 can(s)
- rotel (large) not drained
- 1 large
- box velveeta cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 box
- pasta (any style),i use small bowties.
How to Make easy chicken casserole
- 1Boil chicken until done but juicy with water and vegetable stock. Drain and shred.
- 2Cut Velveeta into small cubes and add rotel. Microwave in glass container for about six minutes stirring after three minutes. Continue stirring every two minutes until melted thoroughly.
- 3Boil pasta until soft and drain.
- 4Mix all ingredients together. Salt and pepper to taste.