Easy Cheesy Hamburger Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground chuck (browned and drained)
1 jar(s)ragu or any spaghetti sauce you prefer
16 ozextra wide noodles
1 8 ozpkg cream cheese (softened)
1 8 ozsour cream
3green onions (chopped fine)
·salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cgrated cheddar cheese
How to Make Easy Cheesy Hamburger Casserole
- Brown hamburger and drain. Add spaghetti sauce. You can add any spices you like here, onions, garlic, etc. Cook noodles and drain.
- Mix softened cream cheese in a bowl with the sour cream. Add the sugar, chopped green onions and salt and pepper.
- Make 2 layers in a casserole dish (I use a round dish but even a 9 X 13 Pyrex dish is fine too.) Starting with noodles, then half the cheese mixture, then the meat sauce mixture. Repeat for second layer ending with the meat sauce.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- Bake in oven at 350 until hot and bubbly, approximately 45 minutes.
- (The Sugar in the cheese mixture is what gives this casserole its unusual taste so do not omit it!)