☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 lb
- ground beef (again, mine was pre-cooked)
- onion, diced very finely
- 6 c
- cheddar cheese, grated
- 5 c
- self rising flour
- 3/4 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- (more or less) of water
How to Make Easy Cheeseburger Casserole (makes 3 freezer meals
- 1In a saute pan, cook together the ground beef over medium high heat until onion is soft. Set aside to cool.
- 2Make the crust first by combining the flour, egg, sour cream and enough water to bring it together into a thick, but spreadable consistency.
- 3Spray the pans (I used three round pans) and spread a layer of the dough into each one. Sprinkle the cooled meat mixture over the dough, then top each one with about 2 cups of cheddar. Top with lid.
- 4Write on lid: Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until cheese is lightly browned and bubbly.