☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·1 pound ground beef
·1 jar spaghetti sauce
·1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
·1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
·2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Crockpot Lasagna
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Spoon 1 Cup spaghetti sauce in bottom of 4 quart crock pot.
- Mix remaining sauce with beef.
- Place 2 uncooked lasagna noodles on sauce in crock pot.
- Spread 1/3 meat mixture on top of noodles.
- Spread 3/4 Cup cottage cheese over meat.
Sprinkle 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese over cottage cheese.
- Add another layer of uncooked noodles, 1/3 meat mixture, the remaining cottage cheese and 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese.
- Place another layer of uncooked noodles, meat mixture, and mozzarella cheese.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
Cook on low for 4 hours.