☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pound ground beef
- lasagna noodles
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Crockpot Lasagna
- 1Brown ground beef and drain.
- 2Spoon 1 Cup spaghetti sauce in bottom of 4 quart crock pot.
- 3Mix remaining sauce with beef.
- 4Place 2 uncooked lasagna noodles on sauce in crock pot.
- 5Spread 1/3 meat mixture on top of noodles.
- 6Spread 3/4 Cup cottage cheese over meat.
Sprinkle 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese over cottage cheese.
- 7Add another layer of uncooked noodles, 1/3 meat mixture, the remaining cottage cheese and 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese.
- 8Place another layer of uncooked noodles, meat mixture, and mozzarella cheese.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
Cook on low for 4 hours.