☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 or 5
- boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 c
- 1 tube(s)
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Crescent Chicken Casserole
- 1Cook chicken breasts and cut into chunks.
- 2Pour soup and milk in saucepan. Heat until well combined.
- 3Mix chicken with 1/4 cup of the cheese.
- 4Unroll and separate crescent rolls into individual triangles. Put chicken on each of the triangles.
- 5Roll up the triangles and place in 9" x 13" pan. Pour soup mix over rolls.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining cheese over the rolls. Bake for another 5 minutes.