☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 or 5boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 tube(s)refrigerated crescent rolls
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Crescent Chicken Casserole
- Cook chicken breasts and cut into chunks.
- Pour soup and milk in saucepan. Heat until well combined.
- Mix chicken with 1/4 cup of the cheese.
- Unroll and separate crescent rolls into individual triangles. Put chicken on each of the triangles.
- Roll up the triangles and place in 9" x 13" pan. Pour soup mix over rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining cheese over the rolls. Bake for another 5 minutes.