Cornbread Mac & Cheese Bake Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxmacaroni, elbow
2 jar(s)cheese wiz
I boxjiffy cornbread mix
How to Make Cornbread Mac & Cheese Bake Casserole
- Boil elbow macaroni until it is El Dente. Set aside.
- Brown the ground beef with medium onion. Add a little bit of salt to taste.
- Soften Cheese Wiz in the microwave. Careful not to overheat it, it will bubble up over the jar.
- In a covered casserole dish, mix together macaroni, ground beef, onion and cheese wiz until thoroughly mixed.
- Mix the cornbread muffin mix according to directions. Pour over top of casserole, cover and bake according to mix directions. Remove from oven, let cool a little bit, spoon up and serve.