Cornbread Mac & Cheese Bake Casserole
- 1 box
- macaroni, elbow
- 2 jar(s)
- cheese wiz
- I box
- jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 lb
- 1 medium
How to Make Cornbread Mac & Cheese Bake Casserole
- 1Boil elbow macaroni until it is El Dente. Set aside.
- 2Brown the ground beef with medium onion. Add a little bit of salt to taste.
- 3Soften Cheese Wiz in the microwave. Careful not to overheat it, it will bubble up over the jar.
- 4In a covered casserole dish, mix together macaroni, ground beef, onion and cheese wiz until thoroughly mixed.
- 5Mix the cornbread muffin mix according to directions. Pour over top of casserole, cover and bake according to mix directions. Remove from oven, let cool a little bit, spoon up and serve.