☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- potatoes thin sliced
- med size chopped onion
- all beef hot dogs cut into chunks or rounds
- 1-2 Can
- campbells cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 can
- butter to grease baking dish
- shredded cheese (any flavor you wish)
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Comfort Scalloped Potatoes N Hot Dogs
- 1Grease baking dish. Mix the milk and soup until smooth. Layer ingred starting with a little bit of the soup mix (enough to help stop sticking) Potatoes - Hot Dogs & Onions when half way thru Add Soup finish layering Top with Soup. Bake at 350 for about 45-60 minutes (until potatoes are cooked thru) Sprinkle the top with shredded cheese bake until melted. Remove from oven let sit to thicken.
- 2I like more hot dogs so I will add more if I have available ... Milk & Cheese Soup amounts are at your descrition ... If you want this recipe is also good with other Cream Soups... Mix n Match... Easy to personalize....Add Bacon - Chopped Ham instead of Hot dogs
- 3For a quick weekday dinner I use packaged Scalloped or Au Gratin mixes ...use dried onions to help save time.... With packaged potatoes I normally omit 1/4 of liquid to help make it thicken due to liquid from hot dogs... Bake as Directed but watch so they dont over cook...