☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 or 4 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can chicken broth or 1 cup broth from cooked chickn
- 1 large can veg-all, drained
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup milk - regular or buttermilk
How to Make Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- 1Cook chicken in salted water, cube and layer on bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
Mix cream of potato soup, cream of chicken soup and chicken broth. Pour over the cubed chicken in baking dish.
- 2Drain Veg-All and layer on top of other ingredients.
- 3Mix topping ingredients and pour over all in dish.
Bake at 400 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes or until brown on top.