Chicken Casserole Deluxe
My sister is hard to please & she even likes it.
It's easily adaptable to your own preferences as to the meat & veggies you want to put in.
I can't take full credit for this recipe. I think it came out of a Betty Crocker cook book.
How to Make Chicken Casserole Deluxe
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Prepare Ramen noodles as directed on package except use 3/4 cup of milk.
- 3Stir in soup, chicken, mixed vegetables.
- 4Pour into ungreased 2 quart casserole dish. Then cover.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes. Set it on the table & enjoy.
- 6My wife decided to use hamburger meat one day instead of chicken. She used Beef flavored Ramen noodles. It turned out just as good.