Chicken, Broccoli, Rice and Cheese Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2-2 ccooked chicken, chopped
3 ccooked rice
2 cfrozen chopped broccoli, cooked
1 can(s)(8 oz.) cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)(8 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cbutter, melted
1/2 cchopped onion
7 ozsharp shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Chicken, Broccoli, Rice and Cheese Casserole
- Saute chopped onions in melted butter.
Add both soups and stir well.
Add cheese and mix until melted.
Remove from heat.
- Lightly grease a 9 X 13 inch glass dish.
- Spread rice evenly over bottom of dish.
Spread broccoli over rice layer.
Pour 1/2 of cheese sauce over the broccoli and the rice and spread evenly.
- Spread chicken on top of cheese sauce and top with remaining sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.