☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
2 can(s)broccoli cheddar soup
1 1/2 lbchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
3 cchicken stock
3 1/2 crice, instant
2 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Chicken and Rice
- Cut uncooked chicken breasts into small chunks. Mix together the cream of chicken soup and broccoli cheddar soup. Mix in uncooked chicken breasts and cream soups together in a bowl
- In a 9x13 casserole dish pour uncooked rice and chicken stock.
- Pour over stock/rice mixture the soup and chicken mixture. Some of the soup mixture will fall to the bottom, some will stay on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 425 for one hour.
- After an hour remove aluminum foil and mix together. cover the dish with shredded cheddar and bake uncovered for another 20 minutes.