Chicken and Bacon Casserole
How to Make Chicken and Bacon Casserole
- Cut up chicken in pieces and cook in the bacon drippings, and add garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta according to packaging
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Drain pasta, return to pot.
- Add chicken, both cans of cream of chicken soup, 1 cup of Monterrey Jack cheese. Stir to mix well. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Top with crumbled bacon and remaining Monterrey Jack cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for about 20 minutes, just until cheese is melted and beginning to brown on top.