Chichen Stuffed Peppers
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 boxchicken rice a roni
2 largechicken breasts cut up in bit size pieces
1/2 + galskim milk
1 jar(s)alfredo sauce
1 pkgshredded parmesan cheese
1/2 cchopped celery(may substitute 1 teaspoon seeds or flakes)
1/2 cchopped onions( may use 1 teaspoon onion powder)
2 or 3 clovegarlic chopped
·salt and pepper to taste(i use q teaspoon salt 1/2 tea. pepper)
4 + Tbspbutter
3 - 4 largepeppers cut in half without ribs and seeds
How to Make Chichen Stuffed Peppers
- In a lg fry pan melt 3 or 4 tablespoons butter when melted add chicken veggies and spices. Fry until done.
- If chicken is dry add more butter to fry rice a roni. Add rice to pan. Fry until rice is golden brown.
- Get out a large roasting pan and spray or oil. Place 6-8 pepper half's. May use any you like I like the green ones.
- Now pour milk and seasoning packs into fry pan and stir. Pour over Peppers. Be sure to get enough rice in peppers. If peppers are not covered add more milk until just covered. rice in peppers will be dry if milk can not get into peppers
- Cover pan with tin foil loosely and put in 400 degree oven for 2 hours. When done remove from oven sprinkle cheese on top let rest 10 minutes to allow rice to absorb and extra milk. Enjoy