☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
12large potatoes or 1 (32 oz) bag frozen shredded hashbrowns
2-(10 3/4) can(s)cream of chicken soup (reduced fat is fine)
2 can(s)sour cream (light is fine)
1 cgrated cheddar cheese
1/2 cbutter, melted
1/3 cchopped onions
2 ccrushed corn flakes
2 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole/ Funeral Potatoe
- Peel potatoes and boil for 30 minutes, until just tender.
- Cool and grate into a greased 9×13 inch baking dish (or put frozen hash-browns into the baking dish).
- Combine soup, sour cream, cheese, the 1/2 cup melted butter, and onions.
- Gently blend into potatoes.
- Combine crushed corn flakes and the 2 tablespoons melted butter. Sprinkle on top.
- Cover with cardboard lid.
Write on lid: Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes. Serve with sliced ham and veggies.