Cheesy Chicken Mexican Doritos Casserole!
- 3 c
- shredded cooked chicken
- 2 c
- shredded cheese (or more if you are a cheese hound)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 2 can(s)
- ro-tel tomatoes (canned tomatoes with jalepenos-mild)
- 1/2 pkg
- taco seasoning (or more- to taste)
- 1 bag(s)
- fell free to top it off with lettuce ,tomatoes and onions
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Mexican Doritos Casserole!
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350-f degrees.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except doritos.
- 3In a greased 2 qt baking dish, put a layer of crushed Doritos (about 2 cups), then a layer of the chicken mixture. Repeat once more, ending with a layer of chicken mixture. Top with more shredded cheese, cover, and bake for 30-35 minutes, till bubbling hot.
- 4Then if you like, you can top it off with lettuce ,tomatoes and onions