Chad's Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3chicken breasts, boiled and cut up
1 pkg10 oz frozen broccoli
1 clong grain wild rice, cooked
1 cdiced celery
1 largeonion, diced
2 Tbspbutter or margarine
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 jar(s)small jar process cheese spread (cheez whiz)
How to Make Chad's Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Boil 1 cup of water and pour over broccoli; let stand.
- Sauté onion and celery in butter.
- Add soups, rice and cheese spread.
- Drain and chop broccoli; add to rice mixture.
- Add chicken. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into a casserole dish that has been buttered or sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 45 minutes at 350°F. oven.