Cabbage Beef Crescent Casserole
- head of cabbage shredded
- 1 medium
- onion chopped
- 4 clove
- garlic minced
- 1 lb
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb
- velveeta cheese sliced thinly
- 2 can(s)
- refrigerated crescent rolls
How to Make Cabbage Beef Crescent Casserole
- 1Brown beef with cabbage, onion, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- 2Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- 3Unroll one package of crescent rolls. Press in bottom of sprayed 9 x 13 pan. Top with beef and cabbage mixture. Top that with sliced Velveeta. Roll out other package of crescent rolls and spread them on top.
- 4Bake for about minutes or until crescent rolls are cooked and cheese melted.