☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 medium
- potatoes (about 2 1/2 to 3 pounds total), peeled and cut in 1 inch chunks
- 1 c
- carnation evaporated milk, low fat 2%
- 1/2 c
- sour cream, lite
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- 2 c
- shredded 2% chedder cheese, divided
- 6 slice
- bacon (or turkey bacon), cooked and crumbled, divided
- sliced green onions, optional
How to Make Baked Potato Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 2 1/2 to 3 quart casserole dish.
- 2Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 15-20 minutes or until tender and drain.
- 3Return potatoes to saucepan. Add evaporated milk, sour cream, salt and pepper. Beat with hand-held mixer until smooth. Stir in 1 1/2 cups of cheese and half of the bacon. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- 4Bake for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese, remaining bacon and green onions. Bake for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.