- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 sm onion, chopped
- 1 can green chiles, chopped
- 1 24 oz jar picante sauce
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (i use cream of celery)
- 1 soup can milk
- approx. 1/4 lb cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 sm bag corn tortillas
How to Make Baked Enchiladas
- 1brown hamburger with onions in 3 qt pan, drain if needed. Add chiles, sauce, soups and milk, heat to boiling. Remove from heat. Tear the Tortillas into 4 to 8 pieces. In a 13x9x2" baking dish layer tortillas to cover bottom of dish then layer hamburger mixture to cover tortillas, repeat using remaining hamburger mixture, then add shredded cheese to cover. Bake at 350 for 45 min or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
Serve with hot sauce, sour cream and corn chips.