☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 6 slice
- (10 3/4oz) can cream of potato soup (undiluted)
- (8 oz) carton french onion dip
- 1 1/2 tsp
- seasoned salt
- 3 Tbsp
- 3 pinch
- parsley flakes
How to Make Bacon Potato Casserole
- 1Combine potatoes, water and salt in a salt in a 2-quart casserole. Cover. Microwave at High 15 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Drain.
- 2Place bacon on a paper plate or microwave roasting rack. Cover with paper towel. Microwave at High 5 to 6 minutes. Cool slightly. Crumble and reserve.
- 3Combine soup, onion dip, seasonal salt and butter in a bowl. Microwave at High 5 minutes. Sprinkle crumbled bacon over potatoes. Let stand covered 2 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with parsley.