As You Wish Corny Noodle Casserole
It's super easy and very fresh tasting .. and not terribly heavy.
I call it As You Wish because you can add as much or as little of the yummy ingredients as you wish !
4 ozelbow macaroni
1/4 crough chopped onions
1/4 crough chopped celery
1/2 cdiced carrots
2 can(s)chopped green bell pepper
1 cfresh corn
4 ozvelveeta queso blanco
·cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper to taste
1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese - sharp or smoked
·chopped green onion
How to Make As You Wish Corny Noodle Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook elbow macaroni only half way .. approximately 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Cook bacon until crisp. Remove from pan, reserve drippings.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
- Add vegetables to pan drippings and cook until just crisp-tender.
Remove and drain.
- Melt the Velveeta and milk together.
Mix pasta, vegetables, spices and Velveeta mixture together.
- Put into a greased 8 x 8 baking dish.
Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until bubbly.