☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 pouches (7.5 ouncea each) bisquick complete buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 jar (14 oz.) pizza sauce
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) pepperoni
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded monzzarella cheese
How to Make 4-Ingredient pizza Casserole
- 1Heat Oven to 375 degrees. Spray 13x9 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2In a medium bowl mix biscuit mix with water until soft dough forms. Drop half the dough by spoon full into the bottom of the baking dish. Dough will not cover the complete bottom of the dish.
- 3Drizzle about 1 cup pizza sauce over the dough. Arrange 1/2 of the pepperoni slices over the sauce. Top with 1 cup of the cheese. Repeat layers with the remaining dough, sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- 4Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown.
Cut into squares to serve.
Addition ingredients such as cooked sausage, beef, mushrooms can be added for variation.