White Castle "slider" Copycats
My sons request these!
- 3 1/2 lb
- ground burger
- 2 pkg
- onion soup mix
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- peanut butter, creamy
- 1 c
- chopped onion
- mini hamburger buns
- american cheese slices
How to Make White Castle "slider" Copycats
- 1Mix burger, onion soup mix, peanut butter and milk.
- 2On a large cookie sheet with outer ledge, pat meat out. Pat till quarter inch thin. This covers my sheet.
- 3Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes
- 4The meat will have shrunk. Place chopped onion on exposed sheet and return to oven. Bake 10 minutes.
- 5Put sliced cheese on meat and bake till well melted, 5-7 minutes.
- 6Place top buns lined up on meat and bake 5 additional minutes. Remove from oven.
- 7Cut meat around the bun tops, place on bottoms and serve. A pizza cutter works great!
Add condiments of choosing.