White Castle "slider" Copycats
My sons request these!
How to Make White Castle "slider" Copycats
- Mix burger, onion soup mix, peanut butter and milk.
- On a large cookie sheet with outer ledge, pat meat out. Pat till quarter inch thin. This covers my sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes
- The meat will have shrunk. Place chopped onion on exposed sheet and return to oven. Bake 10 minutes.
- Put sliced cheese on meat and bake till well melted, 5-7 minutes.
- Place top buns lined up on meat and bake 5 additional minutes. Remove from oven.
- Cut meat around the bun tops, place on bottoms and serve. A pizza cutter works great!
Add condiments of choosing.