turkey teriyaki burger
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbground turkey
1/2 cbrown sugar, light
1 csoy sauce, low sodium
8 slicepepper jack cheese
1 mediumromaine lettuce head
4 largejalapenos, fresh
1/4 ccilantro, fresh, chopped
8hamburger buns, whole wheat
1 Tbspkosher salt
1/4 Tbspblack pepper
1/2 Tbsponion powder
1/2 Tbspgarlic powder
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
How to Make turkey teriyaki burger
- Preheat the oven at 350°
- In a large bowl mix turkey, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauceuntil all ingredients are incorporated.
Then form into 8 half pound patties
In a large frying pan add oil, and sear each patty for 2 minutes on each side on medium high heat.
Once all the patties are seared place on a wire rack under a sheet pan and place in oven for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise cilantro and lime
- Peel and slice pineapple into 8 pieces, then remove core.
Then see her on each side until the pineapple is tender.
- While burgers are in the oven place with sauce and brown sugar in a small saucepan, bring to a boil them to a simmer and add ginger. Cook until slightly thickened.
- Once the patties are done assemble your burger however you like to with pineapple slices, pepper jack cheese, cilantro lime mayo, teriyaki sauce, tomato, lettuce, and jalapenos