1 1/2 lbground beef
1/4 lbsweet, italian sausage
6 slicemozzarella cheese
1/2 cpizza sauce + 6 tsp.
·onion and bell pepper strips (optional)
·mushroom and black olive slices (optional)
How to Make Pizza Burgers
- Chop the pepperonis fine.
- In a bowl combine ground beef, Italian sausage, pepperoni and 1/2 c. pizza sauce. Mix well.
- Form into 6 patties.
- Cook patties on a grill or in a skillet.
- Spread 1 tsp. pizza sauce on each bun. Place a patty on each. Top with a slice of mozzarella.
- Garnish with onion and bell pepper strips and Mushroom and olive slices if desired.