- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1/4 lb
- sweet, italian sausage
- 6 slice
- mozzarella cheese
- hamburger buns
- 1/2 c
- pizza sauce + 6 tsp.
- onion and bell pepper strips (optional)
- mushroom and black olive slices (optional)
How to Make Pizza Burgers
- 1Chop the pepperonis fine.
- 2In a bowl combine ground beef, Italian sausage, pepperoni and 1/2 c. pizza sauce. Mix well.
- 3Form into 6 patties.
- 4Cook patties on a grill or in a skillet.
- 5Spread 1 tsp. pizza sauce on each bun. Place a patty on each. Top with a slice of mozzarella.
- 6Garnish with onion and bell pepper strips and Mushroom and olive slices if desired.