Jackie's Stuffed Hamburgers
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 1/2 lb
- lean hamburger meat
- 1/2 medium
- sweet onion sliced and sauteed
- 8 - 10 small
- cherry tomatoes, sliced or halved
- 1/2 - 2/3 lb
- sliced mozzarella cheese
- your favorite steak or hamburger seasoning. i use lowry's seasoned salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped spinach leaves (as desired)
- hamburger buns
How to Make Jackie's Stuffed Hamburgers
- 1Divide the meat into 2 sections. Make each into a patty. Season your hamburger meat well, just the way you usually would. Make the middle portion of each patty thinner than the edges.
- 2Start filling the center. Add in some cherry tomatoes that have been quartered or sliced. Add in some strips of mozzarella cheese and some sauteed onions and chopped spinach. Keep all ingredients in the center portion of the burger. Season center portion too.
- 3Do the same with the other half of the meat; season, mold and seal the pieces of meat together. Throw on a hot grill and cook as you normally would. Make sure it is cooked through and through.