☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 lbs. ground lean sirloin beef
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup finely grated onion
- 2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
How to Make Hidden Gold Nugget Burgers
- 1Grate or chop the onion very finely. I use my mini food processor with chopping blade.
- 2Combine beef, milk, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Shape into 16 thin patties, using a scant 1/3 cup of mixture for each patty.
- 3Mix the Cheddar and Blue cheese together.
Spread cheese on 8 patties, using about 2 tablespoons for each patty.
- 4Top each patty with one of the remaining 8 patties. Press edges together firmly.
- 5Preheat non-stick skillet over medium head for about 3 minutes.
Add the patties to the hot skillet and cook 6 to 8 minutes.
Turn and cook for another 6 to 8 minutes or until desired doneness. .
- 6Serve on seeded hamburger buns with lettuce, tomato slices and whatever dressing you desire.