☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·2 lbs. ground lean sirloin beef
·1/2 cup evaporated milk
·1/4 cup finely grated onion
·2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
·1 teaspoon salt
·1/2 teaspoon black pepper
·1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
·1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
How to Make Hidden Gold Nugget Burgers
- Grate or chop the onion very finely. I use my mini food processor with chopping blade.
- Combine beef, milk, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Shape into 16 thin patties, using a scant 1/3 cup of mixture for each patty.
- Mix the Cheddar and Blue cheese together.
Spread cheese on 8 patties, using about 2 tablespoons for each patty.
- Top each patty with one of the remaining 8 patties. Press edges together firmly.
- Preheat non-stick skillet over medium head for about 3 minutes.
Add the patties to the hot skillet and cook 6 to 8 minutes.
Turn and cook for another 6 to 8 minutes or until desired doneness. .
- Serve on seeded hamburger buns with lettuce, tomato slices and whatever dressing you desire.