Chicken Cordon Bleu Burgers
2 lbground chicken
2 cmushrooms finely diced
4 slicebacon cut into small pieces
1 cbread crumbs
2 tsptarragon, leaves
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1 Tbsponion powder
·sliced swiss cheese
How to Make Chicken Cordon Bleu Burgers
- In larger skillet cook bacon pieces until brown. Set aside. Reserve dripping.
- Heat 2 tablespoon of dripping add mushrooms and cook until all liquid is removed. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, eggs, tarragon leaves, salt and pepper .
Mix in mushrooms.
- Form into thin patties. Place 1 slice of swiss and 1 slice of ham and top with another patty.
- Preheat oven 350F
Heat skillet and add 2 tablespoon of bacon drippings. Brown patties on both sides and place on a sheet pan cover with foil.
- Bake burgers for 8 minutes or until done.
Sprinkle bacon pieces on burger along with honey mustard sauce and lettuce and tomato.