Black and Cordon Blue Burger
- 2 lb
- ground beef 80/20
- 12 slice
- thinly sliced ham
- 8 slice
- swiss cheese
- 1/2 c
- crumbled blue cheese
- multi-grained buns
- 1 jar(s)
- alfredo sauce
- 1 small
- onion sliced
- mixed baby salad greens
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Black and Cordon Blue Burger
- 1Separate Ground beef into 1/4# patties, salt & pepper each side, set a side
Prepare the burgers Place 2 pieces of ham and 1 slice of Swiss Cheese on top of one of the patties, tear off corners of swiss ,to fit inside patty, now top with another patty, mold gently into one solid burger Repeat to make a total of 4 burgers.
- 2Prepare your grill, Start, and bring to temp, 350-400, lightly oil grill grates
- 3Lightly brush oil on both sides of the buns and onion slices
- 4Place burgers on grill, 5-6 minutes per side to med, cook to your desired temp. REMEMBER: If you're lookin' it ain't cookin', let the grill do it's thing.
- 5Place onion slices on grill at same time. Turn over when you flip burgers. 2 minutes before your burgers are done, put Buns on to toast and Sprinkle burgers with blue cheese and top with remaining piece of Swiss.
- 6On the grill, or stove, heat Alfredo Sauce and small amount of blue cheese, till melted through. Assemble burgers, top with Alfredo sauce, and Mixed Green