Black and Cordon Blue Burger
2 lbground beef 80/20
12 slicethinly sliced ham
8 sliceswiss cheese
1/2 ccrumbled blue cheese
1 jar(s)alfredo sauce
1 smallonion sliced
·mixed baby salad greens
·salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Black and Cordon Blue Burger
- Separate Ground beef into 1/4# patties, salt & pepper each side, set a side
Prepare the burgers Place 2 pieces of ham and 1 slice of Swiss Cheese on top of one of the patties, tear off corners of swiss ,to fit inside patty, now top with another patty, mold gently into one solid burger Repeat to make a total of 4 burgers.
- Prepare your grill, Start, and bring to temp, 350-400, lightly oil grill grates
- Lightly brush oil on both sides of the buns and onion slices
- Place burgers on grill, 5-6 minutes per side to med, cook to your desired temp. REMEMBER: If you're lookin' it ain't cookin', let the grill do it's thing.
- Place onion slices on grill at same time. Turn over when you flip burgers. 2 minutes before your burgers are done, put Buns on to toast and Sprinkle burgers with blue cheese and top with remaining piece of Swiss.
- On the grill, or stove, heat Alfredo Sauce and small amount of blue cheese, till melted through. Assemble burgers, top with Alfredo sauce, and Mixed Green