Texas Roadhouse Roadkill Copycat
1 lb20/80 or 15/85 ground beef
1 tspseasoning salt
3 Tbspa-1 steak sauce
3 Tbspworcestershire sauce
4 ozbutton mushrooms
3 slicemonterey jack cheese
·salt and pepper
How to Make Texas Roadhouse Roadkill Copycat
- In bowl mix fresh ground beef with Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, A-1 sauce, pepper, and egg.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- When thoroughly mixed, loosely shape into 3 football shaped patties. Sear both sides in medium high preheated stove top skillet. They will quickly brown. When brown, flip over and sear the other side.
- Take from skillet and place on an aluminum foil covered broiler pan to save clean up. Place in 400 degree oven for 12 minutes for medium well.
- Clean and Slice button mushrooms and onions and place in olive oil coated skillet or on griddle. Cook onions first, then increase surface heat and add mushrooms. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder, saute until mushrooms just start to soften. Remove from heat.
- Cover chopped steaks with onion mushroom mixture and place slice of Monterrey Jack cheese over each one. Return for 1-2 minutes in hot oven. Remove and enjoy!