2 1/2 lbground beef
2 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 jar(s)taco sauce, 16 oz.
4 cmexican blend shredded cheese
2 tube(s)pizza crust (can substitue any pizza crust you prefer)
·sour cream, optional
How to Make Taco Pizza
- Brown ground beef and drain the fat.
- Mix in both packs of taco seasoning and the jar of taco sauce.
- Roll out the pizza crusts on baking sheets. Split the ground beef mixture between the 2 crusts. Top each with 2 cups of the cheese.
- Bake according to pizza crust directions.
- I serve with sour cream on the side. Can also use additional toppings (jalapenos, black olives, etc.).