Super quick and easy weeknight meal. I even cook the beef mixture ahead of time to use during the week.
How to Make Taco Pizza
- 1Brown ground beef and drain the fat.
- 2Mix in both packs of taco seasoning and the jar of taco sauce.
- 3Roll out the pizza crusts on baking sheets. Split the ground beef mixture between the 2 crusts. Top each with 2 cups of the cheese.
- 4Bake according to pizza crust directions.
- 5I serve with sour cream on the side. Can also use additional toppings (jalapenos, black olives, etc.).
About Taco Pizza
Show 1 Comment & Review