Sweet Heat Molasses Meatballs
This recipe was inspired by TOP CHEF...Moooove over all other food challenges, this episode started with MEAT! And LOTS of it! I’m talking gigantic slabs of Cow! Beef just got real people. True talents shined as the clock ticked away, in a battle that went from dead meat to decadent treat in a matter of minutes. This Quickfire Challenge left me nervous and hungry all at the same time..lol!
Of course I was Beef-inspired, I needed tasty, I needed meaty & as cute as possible…yep, MEATBALLS!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbfrozen, pre-cooked meatballs
1/2 cbrown sugar
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tspchile powder
1 tspground ginger
1 pinchcayenne..to taste
1 largebag of pretzel sticks
How to Make Sweet Heat Molasses Meatballs
- In a large pot, simmer the Water, Molasses, Brown Sugar, Cayenne, Chile Powder, Garlic Powder and Ground Ginger, just until it’s blended.
- Add in the Meatballs, making sure that they’re evenly coated in the sauce.
- Let them simmer until they’re heated/cooked through.
- Make sure to stir them so they’re evenly coated and so the sauce thickens up without burning.
- Serve them warm with Pretzel ‘Stick’ handles.
- Pour the remaining Molasses reduction into a dish and use for extra drizzling.