Stuffing Meatloaf in bundt with potatoes and gravy
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 box
- stove top stuffing any flavor
- 1 c
- warm water
- 1 pkg
- onion soup mix
- 2 large
- 1/2 stick
- enough milk to make potatoes smooth
- 1 jar(s)
- beef gravy or make your own
How to Make Stuffing Meatloaf in bundt with potatoes and gravy
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees. Coat a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- 2Place stuffing mix, onion soup mix and water in bowl let sit until water is absorbed. Add eggs and beef. Pour into bundt pan and bake for 1 hour.
- 3Meanwhile make the potatoes by peeling them and boiling them and mashing them with butter and milk.
- 4When meatloaf is done turn out onto a serving plate. Fill whole with potatoes and ladle gravy over top