Stuffed Cheeseburger Loaf
- 1 can(s)
- refrigerated crusty french loaf
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp
- seasoned salt
- 2 slice
- american cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 c
- pickle relish
- ketchup and mustard, if desired.
How to Make Stuffed Cheeseburger Loaf
- 1Heat oven to 375. Spray cookies sheet with cooking spray. Place French loaf on cookie sheet. Bake 23-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2Meanwhile, in 10 inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown, drain. Stir in Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt.
Use serrated knife to cut deep V-shape in top of French loaf. Remove V shape piece of bread. Hollow out center of loaf with spoon. Spoon beef mixture into hallowed-out loaf. Top with cheese pieces. Bake 3-5 minutes longer to melt cheese.
- 3Top with relish, ketchup, mustard, as desired. Cut into pieces and serve.