How to Make Stuffed Cabbage
- Remove the core from the cabbage and place it in a large pot of boiling salted water. Cover and cook about 5 minutes. Remove from water and let cool a bit until you can pull off the leaves.
- Remove about 15 leaves. Chop up remaining cabbage.
- Brown the beef and sausage in a large skillet. Add half of the chopped up cabbage and cook until softened. Add the rice.
- Add equal amounts of filling in each cabbage leaf and roll up. Place the rolls in a greased baking pan. Sprinkle remaining cabbage over top.
- Mix the soup with the beef broth and bouillon. Pour over the cabbage rolls.
- Cover with foil and bake at a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour.