☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 lbs
- ground beef
- 1 can(s)
- campbell's cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soup or 1/2 can of each.
- 2 can(s)
- sweet corn or mixed vegetables depending upon preference.
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 servings
- instant potatoes (and all other ingredients needed for preparing)
How to Make Stewart's Shepard's Pie
- 1Brown your beef, use seasonings as you like, I usually use a little lawrey's season salt and garlic powder, as well as minced onion.
- 2Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Prepare instant potatoes according to directions on packaging.
- 3Put your beef into the bottom of a 9"x13" baking dish and add soup. Stir beef and soup until it is all covered and form to the bottom of the baking dish. Add corn in a layer and half of the cheese. Add potatoes on top of that layer and spread using a spatula until the dish is covered. Add rest of cheese and put into over for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and tops of potatoes turn golden brown.
Let cool and enjoy.
- 4Get creative with it! One time we followed the recipe but added black beans, bacon bits, and mushrooms to the corn/vegetable layer as well as french onions on top of the potatoes.