☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgkroger mesquite marinade
2steaks of choice
2 largefresh portabello mushrooms stems removed
2 sliceswiss cheese
How to Make Steak Portabello
- Mix the marinade per package directions and marinate the steaks at least 2 hours, but overnight is fine.
- Grill steaks on one side about 5 minutes.
- Turn steak, place mushroom, cup up, on top of steak.
- Turn mushroom so cup is down and top with swiss cheese slice.
- Continue grilling until cheese is melting.
- The time will vary, depending on how long you choose to marinate and how you like your steak cooked.