- 1 pkg
- kroger mesquite marinade
- steaks of choice
- 2 large
- fresh portabello mushrooms stems removed
- 2 slice
- swiss cheese
How to Make Steak Portabello
- 1Mix the marinade per package directions and marinate the steaks at least 2 hours, but overnight is fine.
- 2Grill steaks on one side about 5 minutes.
- 3Turn steak, place mushroom, cup up, on top of steak.
- 4Turn mushroom so cup is down and top with swiss cheese slice.
- 5Continue grilling until cheese is melting.
- 6The time will vary, depending on how long you choose to marinate and how you like your steak cooked.