☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 large
- beef flank steak
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 tsp
- 6 slice
- bacon, cooked but not to crispy
- 2 Tbsp
- parsley, italian
- 1/2 bag(s)
- fresh spinach leaves, no stems
How to Make Steak & Bacon Tournedos
- 1Soak toothpicks in water. Fillet the steak to make 2 pieces. Pound meat with mallet till even. Sprinkle with garlic, pepper and parsley.
- 2Spread spinach leaves on inside of both pieces, leaving a little on the bottom and top. Place bacon slices on top of spinach.
- 3Roll up jelly-roll style, starting at the narrow end. Secure with wooden picks at 1-inch intervals. Cut between picks. Maybe 4 pieces each steak for a total of 8.
- 4Grill on medium to desired doneness. Let Stand 5 minutes.