Spinach Fetta Pinwheels
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkg(10-ounces) frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
1/3 cfeta cheese, crumbled
1/4 cpanko bread crumbs
1/2 tspthyme, dried
1 lbbeef flank steak, tenderized
·wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
How to Make Spinach Fetta Pinwheels
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Combine spinach, feta, bread crumbs, and thyme in a bowl.
- Place the flank steak flat on a clean cutting board. Spread the filling evenly over the steak.
- Starting from one long end roll up the steak, insert a wooden skewer through the roll at every 1 1/2-inch intervals.
- With a sharp knife, cut the roll into 6 equal portions between the skewers.
- Place on the grill and cook 12 to 14 minutes.
- Serve with grilled asparagus and rice pilaf.