Spinach Fetta Pinwheels
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- (10-ounces) frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/3 c
- feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 c
- panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp
- thyme, dried
- 1 lb
- beef flank steak, tenderized
- wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
How to Make Spinach Fetta Pinwheels
- 1Preheat the grill to medium.
- 2Combine spinach, feta, bread crumbs, and thyme in a bowl.
- 3Place the flank steak flat on a clean cutting board. Spread the filling evenly over the steak.
- 4Starting from one long end roll up the steak, insert a wooden skewer through the roll at every 1 1/2-inch intervals.
- 5With a sharp knife, cut the roll into 6 equal portions between the skewers.
- 6Place on the grill and cook 12 to 14 minutes.
- 7Serve with grilled asparagus and rice pilaf.