SPICY PORTUGUESE BEEF STEAK KABOBS
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 lbboneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1-1/4 inches thick
1 largered bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 Tbspchopped fresh cilantro
2 Tbspolive oil
2 tsphot pepper sauce
1 clovegarlic, minced
1/2 tspcrushed red pepper
How to Make SPICY PORTUGUESE BEEF STEAK KABOBS
- Cut beef steak into 1-1/4-inch pieces.
- Combine seasoning ingredients in medium bowl.
Add beef; toss.
- Alternately thread beef and bell pepper onto six 10-inch metal skewers.
- Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill, covered, 8 to 10 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 9 to 11 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning once. Season with salt.