8 ozspaghetti broken in half and cooked in boiling salted water
1 cshredded sharp white cheddar cheese
1/2 csour cream
12 ozground beef
1 mediumonion chopped
4 clovegarlic minced
1 jar(s)favorite spaghetti sauce
2 cmexican blend shredded cheese
How to Make Spaghetti Cups
- In a bowl mix the sharp cheddar cheese, sour cream and egg. Add the cooked spaghetti and mix well. Set aside.
- Brown the ground beef with the onions and garlic. Mix in spaghetti sauce.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin tin. Spoon an equal amount of spaghetti in each cup. Use the back of a spoon and press the spaghetti firmly to form a cup shape.
- Spoon an equal amount of meat mixture into each cup on top of the spaghetti.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven for 10 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes then remove from pan.