- 8 oz
- spaghetti broken in half and cooked in boiling salted water
- 1 c
- shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1 large
- 12 oz
- ground beef
- 1 medium
- onion chopped
- 4 clove
- garlic minced
- 1 jar(s)
- favorite spaghetti sauce
- 2 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese
How to Make Spaghetti Cups
- 1In a bowl mix the sharp cheddar cheese, sour cream and egg. Add the cooked spaghetti and mix well. Set aside.
- 2Brown the ground beef with the onions and garlic. Mix in spaghetti sauce.
- 3Spray a 12 cup muffin tin. Spoon an equal amount of spaghetti in each cup. Use the back of a spoon and press the spaghetti firmly to form a cup shape.
- 4Spoon an equal amount of meat mixture into each cup on top of the spaghetti.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven for 10 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes then remove from pan.