Slow Simmered Marinated Chuck Roast
- onion, cut into thin slivers
- 2 clove
- garlic, crushed
- 1 (3-4) lb
- chuck roast
- 1/2 c
- soy sauce
- 1/4 c
- jack daniel's tennessee whiskey (optional)
- 1/4 c
- worcestershire sauce
- black pepper, to taste
How to Make Slow Simmered Marinated Chuck Roast
- 1scatter the onions and garlic in the bottom of a large slow cooker (at least 4 quarts). Place the chuck roast over the onions and garlic.
- 2Add the soy sauce, Jack Daniel's, and Worcestershire sauce. Sprinkle the roast with black pepper.
- 3Cover and cook on high 6 to 8 hours or on low 8 to 12 hours.
The meat is done when it pulls apart easily with a fork.
Remove the meat from the pot. Shred the meat for sandwiches, if desired