Slow-Cooker Cheeseburger Soup
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 4 c
- chopped onions
- 2 can(s)
- (28 oz each) organic fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 c
- steak sauce
- 16 oz
- american cheese loaf (velveta), cut into cubes
- 1 bag(s)
- (22 oz) frozen waffle fries
- 2 c
- shredded lettuce
How to Make Slow-Cooker Cheeseburger Soup
- 1Spray 5-6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium high heat, stirring frequently, until brown.
- 2In slow cooker, mix beef, onions, tomatoes and steak sauce cover and cook on low heat setting 8 hours, or on high heat setting for 4 hours.
Stir in cheese; cover and set slow cooker to Warm heat setting. Stir occasionally while cooking fries.
- 3Make waffle fries according to package directions.
Serve soup topped with lettuce and waffle fries.