1 lbground beef
1/4 conion, diced
1 can(s)condensed tomato soup, undiluted
1/4 chickory bbq sauce
1 tspworcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tsporegano
1/2 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Sloppy Joes
- In skillet, cook beef and onion until beef is browned and onion softened. Drain off grease.
- In a bowl, combine soup, BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and spices. Mix well.
- Pour over the beef and mix well.
- In a cup, combine water and cornstarch until completely dissolved. Add to skillet. Stir.
- Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until thickened. Serve on hamburger buns.